Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of the online store www.manipuradesigns.com from 04.10.2018.
I. Definitions The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit which is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, which places orders within the Store;
2. Civil Code - the Act of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
3. Regulations - these Regulations for the provision of electronic services as part of the online store www.manipuradesigns.com;
4. Online Store (Store) - the website available at www.manipuradesigns.com, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
5. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
6. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Monika Żukiewicz and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
7. Act on specific conditions of consumer sales - the Act of 25 December 2015. pursuant to Article 52 (2) of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights.
8. Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
9. Order - the Customer's declaration of intent aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and quantity of the Good;
10. Consumer - a natural person performing a legal act not related directly to his business or professional activity;
11. Seller - Monika Żukiewicz,
12. Product - a movable item available in the Online Store that is the subject of a sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller;
II. General provisions
1. These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at www.manipuradesigns.com;
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services;
3. The online store operating at www.manipuradesigns.com is run by: Monika Żukiewicz NIP 5252222205;
4. These Regulations specify in particular: a) the rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store; b) the terms and conditions for electronic submission of Orders as part of an online store; c) the rules for concluding Sales Agreements using services provided as part of the Online Store.
5. In order to use the online store, the Customer should obtain on their own access to a computer station or end device with Internet access;
6. In accordance with applicable law, Monika Żukiewicz reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who are at least 18 years old. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
7. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link on the main page of the website www.manipuradesigns.com and download it and print it.
8. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
III. Rules for using the Online Store
1. The customer has the option of placing an order in the online store as a guest (without creating an account) or a registered user (creating an account);
2. Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form provided on one of the Store's pages.
3. The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
4. Monika Żukiewicz may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit his access to part or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, in the event of the Customer's violation of the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer: a) provided during registration in the online store data that is false, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties, b) has committed, through the online store, infringement of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store, c) commits other behaviors that will be recognized by Monika Żukiewicz as inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or detrimental to the good name of Manipura Designs.
5. A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store may not register again without the prior consent of Monika Żukiewicz.
6. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided as part of the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted on the Internet .
7. The customer is obliged in particular to:
a) not to provide or transfer content prohibited by law, e.g. content promoting violence, defamatory or violating personal rights and other rights of third parties,
b) using the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
c) not to take actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
d) use the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other customers and for Manipura;
e) use any content posted as part of the Online Store only for personal use,
f) use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet.
IV. The procedure of concluding a Sales Agreement
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website www.manipuradesigns.com, select the product from the Store's offer, taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and information available on the website.
2. The choice of Goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. When placing the Order - until the "Order" button is pressed - the Customer has the option of modifying the entered data and in the selection of the Good. For this purpose, follow the displayed messages and information available on the website.
4. After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the Order placed will contain information on: a) the subject of the order, b) unit and total price of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any), c) chosen payment method, d) the chosen method of delivery, e) delivery time.
5. In order to send the Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the "I am ordering with payment obligation" button.
6. Sending the Order by the Customer constitutes a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with Manipura Designs, in accordance with the Regulations.
7. After placing the Order, the Customer receives an e-mail entitled "Confirmation of receipt of the order" containing the final confirmation of all relevant elements of the Order.
8. The contract is treated as concluded when the Customer receives the e-mail message referred to above.
9. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, in accordance with the Regulations.
10. The online store conducts sales in the Republic of Poland and other countries of the world.
11. Orders can be placed 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. This entry does not apply to Orders placed by telephone;
12. The buyer may choose one of the following ways to place an order:a) placing an Order by completing the Order Form on the Online Store website;b) placing an Order by email - firstname.lastname@example.org;c) placing an Order by phone - tel. 504 908 214;
13. Orders are processed in the order they were placed.
14. The delivery time depends on the availability of the product in the Seller's warehouse and cannot be longer than 30 days from the moment the order is accepted by the Seller.
15. On the Product page of each Good, its availability is indicated.
1. Delivery of the goods ordered by the Customer takes place to the delivery address indicated on the delivery form.
2. The seller delivers goods on his own or through a courier or postal operator.
3. Delivery costs are indicated on the website of the Online Store www.stylowniabutik.pl and depend on the form of payment and the type of delivery chosen by the Customer.
4. Delivery of Goods takes place in Poland and around the world.
5. Shipment of orders is carried out only on business days, so the shipment will not be carried out on Sundays, holidays, public holidays, as well as on other non-working days accepted by the Seller, about which he informed on the Online Store website before placing the Order. by a client.
6. The Seller shall not be liable for an extended delivery time or non-delivery due to incorrect or incomplete data provided by the Customer / Consumer, including an incorrect or incomplete delivery address.
7. In relation to the Customer, the Seller shall not be liable for violations resulting from the inability to process the order, caused directly or indirectly by factors beyond the Seller's control, in particular war, riots, government intervention, failure, transport delays, labor disputes, fire, flood or force majeure.
8. Shipping costs:
a) Domestic shipments:Polish Post: 20 zl in Poland
b) International shipments: 60 zl outside Poland
1. The prices of the Goods posted on the Website:
a. include VAT,
b. are given in Polish zlotys,
c. do not contain information about shipping costs.
2. Delivery costs should be added to the price of the Good depending on the chosen method of delivery and payment.
3. The choice of payment is made by the Buyer when placing the Order. The buyer can choose one of the possible payment methods:
a) payment by bank transfer to the bank account number: ING Bank Slsski: 58 10501025 1000 0097 0218 1836
b) online payment via a payment system: Dotpay
c) credit / payment card;
4. Electronic payment: Available payment methods:
a) Payment cards: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro.
b) Online payments.
5. In the case of card payments, the time of delivery of the goods or service is counted from the moment the transaction is approved.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices of Products;
7. Orders placed before the entry into force of the amendments referred to in the above point will be implemented on the terms in force at the time of their submission;
8. Transaction data, e.g. credit card type, credit card number, expiry date, CVV number (the three-digit code on the back of your credit card) is entered on a secure encrypted page;
9. The Seller retains ownership of the Goods until full payment is received from the Customer under the order.
10. The Seller makes every effort to ensure that all descriptions and specifications of the Goods are correct, however, the Seller reserves the right to rectify or change this information without notifying the Customer.
11. The Seller does not guarantee that the Goods are suitable for purposes other than those specified on the Product Page
VII. The right to withdraw from the contract
Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the Consumer * has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. This right applies only to the consumer *. * Art. 221 of the Civil Code, provides: [The concept of consumer] A consumer is a natural person who performs a legal act not related directly to his business or professional activity. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which you came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the item. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform Manipura Design.
1. The Seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
2. Complaints are dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code of 23.04.1964 (Journal of Laws 2017.459, hereinafter referred to as the "Civil Code") and in the case of Consumers, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act.2. Differences between the actual appearance of the delivered goods and his photo placed in the Online Store are not a basis for stating the non-compliance of the goods with the contract, provided that these are differences related in particular to the individual settings of the customer's computer (color, appearance, proportions, etc.)
3. The Seller shall not be liable for damage caused by improper use or improper maintenance of the goods, including non-compliance with the maintenance rules described (on the label).
4. Physical defects of the goods should be reported by the Customer immediately upon receipt of the goods, within 7 days of its delivery.
5. In the event of non-compliance of the Goods with the contract, the Customer may file a complaint by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
6. The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days of receiving it and inform the Customer about the way of its consideration via e-mail to the e-mail address provided by him.
7. In the event of a sales contract being concluded with a consumer, if the seller does not respond to the complaint within 30 days of receipt, it is considered that he accepted the complaint.
8. In the case of complaints considered in favor of the customer, the costs associated with sending the goods shall be borne by the Seller
IX. Withdrawal from the contract and returns
1. Every customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract, arising from the provisions of the Act on consumer rights. The consumer may withdraw from the contract without giving reasons within 14 days of delivery.
2. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
3. Customers who purchase a given product in connection with their business or professional activity, including on the basis of a VAT invoice, may not use the aforementioned right.
4. In the event of successful withdrawal from the sales contract, the contract is considered void. The customer is then obliged to return the purchased goods immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract. To meet the above deadline, it is enough to send the Good before its expiry. It is necessary to attach the form available at the bottom of the page, constituting an attachment to these Regulations, to the returned goods.
5. The method of packaging and transportation of returned goods should correspond to the properties of the item. The product should be properly packaged and protected.
6. Within 14 business days of the day the Customer withdraws from the sales contract and returns the goods, the Seller returns the payment to the Customer for the goods purchased.
7. The Seller shall refund the payment to the bank account indicated by the Customer. In the case of Consumers, the Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return.
X. Protection of personal data
1. The administrator of personal data is Manipura Design. Customers' personal data is collected, processed and protected with the utmost care, in accordance with applicable law.
2. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary to complete the order.
3. The data is processed for the purpose of completing Orders and Reservations, and for the purposes for which the Customer agrees separately.
4. The data subject has the right to inspect, correct and supplement their data, as well as the right to object to further processing of data, especially for marketing purposes.
XI. Final Provisions
1. The online store reserves the right to change the regulations.
2.The Seller will notify Customers of any change to the regulations by placing an appropriate message on the website www.manipuradesigns.com. Customers who have registered in the Online Store will be notified of changes to the regulations and the possibility of its acceptance at the first login in the Online Store, counting from the entry into force of the new regulations. Refusal to accept the regulations is equivalent to the termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
3. Disputes between the Seller, Manipura Design and the Customer who is a consumer shall be settled by a common court having jurisdiction pursuant to the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure, provided that in accordance with these regulations disputes will not be settled out of court.
4. In the event of changes to the regulations, orders placed before the date of introducing changes to the regulations will be implemented on the basis of the current rules.
5. These Regulations shall apply from October 4, 2018.